RAPEX: l'elenco aggiornato dei prodotti a rischio

Gli ingredienti dei cosmetici che comprate!

Moderatori: gigetta, Laura, tagliar, MissBarbara

Regole del forum
in questa sezione NON SI POSTANO INCI
orchid
utente avanzato
utente avanzato

RAPEX: l'elenco aggiornato dei prodotti a rischio

Messaggio da orchid »

Quello che vi riporto di seguito e' il link del Rapex che e' una pagina web dove e' possibile rimanere aggiornati sui prodotti testati e banditi o segnalati dalla comunità Europea.
E' ben fatto e viene aggiornato settimanalmente, ci sono anche le foto e tutti i dati dei prodotti vietati o schedati in modo che il consumatore possa capire con certezza di cosa si stia parlando...

http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/dyna/rape ... ves_en.cfm

E' in inglese ma vi posso dire che se volete fare una ricerca per cercare i cosmetici pericolosi basta che inseriate la parola "cosmetics" nella casella di ricerca e avrete la lista completa dal 2005 a oggi.

Se poi volete vedere i giocattoli per i bambini inserite la parola "toy" ne troverete di tutti i colori.

Tanto per darvi un'idea vi riporto un esempio dei prodotti segnalati nella categoria Nail polish nei vari anni.
Per avere la lista completa e aggironata mi raccomando consultate il link che vi ho riportato sopra del Rapex.

qualche esempio, il detergente liquido saugella:

Category: Cosmetics
Product: Liquid cleanser - Saugella Poligyn – pH neutral

Brand: Saugella
Type/Number of model: batch code: 06308361; 07309198.

Description: Liquid cleanser intended specifically for intimate hygiene composed of lactic acid and camomile extract. Volume: 250 ml.

Country of origin: Italy

Chemical

The product poses a chemical risk because the list of ingredients includes the substance methyldibromo glutaronitrile, which is banned for use in cosmetics and personal hygiene under the Cosmetics Directive 76/768/EEC.

andiamo bene!!

Category: Cosmetics

Product: Toothpaste - Colgate "Whitening Advanced"

Brand: COLGATE

THIS IS A COUNTERFEIT PRODUCT

Type/number of model: Batch number: 5138ZA10, EAN Code 6001067020714-BATCH 5138ZA10.

Description: Tube of toothpaste. The packaging consists of a cardboard box with no labelling in Spanish, printed with: 100 ml.

Country of origin: South Africa

Microbiological

The product poses a microbiological risk due to the presence of mesophilic aerobic microorganisms (1100000 cfu/g). This count is higher than the reference value (<1 000 cfu/g), for which reason this toothpaste may be harmful to health.
gli smalti della Colours and Beauty

The product poses a chemical risk because it contains dibutyl phthalate (DBP). This substance may not be used for the production or processing of cosmetics.

This product does not comply with the Cosmetics Directive 76/768/EEC

Aquolina Bagno containing yogurt fragranza mousse di fragola

The products can be misused as food products because of their fruit yogurt aroma and the shape of packaging that resembles food. The product represents a serious health risk for children, as chemical pneumonia may develop after ingestion for following reasons. Unpleasant taste fortified by addition of denatonium benzoate (Bitrex) and the production of foam in the stomach due to the product formulation will cause vomiting after ingestion. Because of anatomical parameters of the apertura of larynx and aesophagus in small children, the vomited material can be more readily aspirated. In addition, when foam is produced, its aspiration can be probably foreseen. The products contain detergents and emulsifiers in their formulations, i.e. active surface agents, which have toxic damaging effects on bronchial and lung alveolar tissues. The chemical damage is followed by inflammation, i.e. pneumonia caused by chemicals present in the product formulation.

Nail polish - "OPI Nail Lacquer 15ml, No C 09" la celebre e tanto decantata marca statunitense OPI

This product poses a chemical risk because it contains 0.62 % of dibutyl phthalate, which is prohibited in cosmetics. Dibutyl phthalate may cause harm to an unborn child and possibly pose a risk of impaired fertility. Phthalates have a negative effect on the development of male/female reproductive organs.

This product does not comply with the Cosmetics Directive 76/768/EEC.

Aquolina Latte Corpo containing yogurt fraganza frutti di bosco

The products can be misused as food products because of their fruit yogurt aroma and the shape of packaging that resembles food. The product represents a serious health risk for children, as chemical pneumonia may develop after ingestion for following reasons. Unpleasant taste fortified by addition of denatonium benzoate (Bitrex) and the product formulation can stimulate vomiting after ingestion. Because of anatomical parameters of the apertura of larynx and aesophagus in small children, the vomited material can be more readily aspirated. The products contain detergents and emulsifiers in their formulations, i.e. active surface agents, which have toxic damaging effects on bronchial and lung alveolar tissues. The chemical damage is followed by inflammation, i.e. pneumonia caused by chemicals present in the product formulation
in realtá tutta la linea quolina allo yogurt é incriminata

smalti della marca americana anche questa abbastanza famosa N.Y.C.

These products pose a serious chemical risk because they contain dibutyl phthalate (written on the list of ingredients), which is prohibited in cosmetics by the Cosmetics Directive as it may cause harm to unborn children and poses a risk of impaired fertility.

Fruttoli shower gel
These cosmetic products look the same as popular milk products and it is likely that especially children will easily confuse them with foodstuffs. These products can pose a serious risk of chemical pneumonia.

Country of origin: Italy

Sally Hansen Nail polish Advanced Hard as Nails , Nail polish Diamond Shine, il top coat che volevo comprare io, il Mega Shine, Anti-aging nail .. insomma tutti i prodotti di questa marca
The product poses a chemical risk because it contains dibutyl phthalate which is prohibited in cosmetics under the Cosmetics Directive 76/768/EEC.

Dibutyl phthalate may cause harm to an unborn child and possibly pose a risk of impaired fertility. Phthalates have a negative effect on the development of male/female reproductive organs. Especially children are vulnerable as their bodies are developing and can be negatively affected by these toxic substances.
Eyeliner Rimmel Professional Liquid Eyeliner.

Chemical risk.

Tested eyeliners contained N-nitrosodiethanolamine (NDELA) at levels of 142, 206 and 84 µg/kg respectively.

According to the Cosmetics Regulation nitrosamines are permitted in cosmetic matrixes only as technically unavoidable residue at levels that do not pose a risk to health.

The substance is placed on the list of banned substances (Annex I, rank number 410) on basis of its carcino-genic properties.